The free club officer training workshop organised by the LGFA will take place in County Waterford on the 19th February at 7.30pm, Venue TBC (in the Dungarvan area).
Features of the LGFA Club Officer Training Programme:
• Practical and engaging learning style
• Delivered by experienced and trained Facilitators
• Respect for your previous knowledge and experience
• Information Specific to each officer role
Key Benefits of Attending:
• A better understanding of your specific role whether you’re a Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Registrar or PRO
• Improved Leadership skills
• Awareness of resources and support
• Increased role satisfaction
• Preparation for future Roles
You can attend if you: Are a past, present or future officer within your club or you’re interested in developing your skills and knowledge to help your club achieve its potential. We have specific workshops for club chairperson, secretary, treasurer, registrar and PRO.
Each workshop runs for approximately 2 hours and all attendees must register online before attending one of the workshops. We would encourage all clubs to avail of this training as will only be organised once a year. The course is free but does need to be booked online.